Wednesday, February 1, 2012


I know it seems as though I have already fallen off the wagon of resolutions. That is not the case, I made goals, not resolutions. I knew my schedule would not allow for me to do everyday posting, but I have at least done some crafting and home decorating. These activities mean that I have some pictures to post and I am so excited to share these pictures with you.

Okay, this is the only pic I could find of my old wall and fireplace. And this is from Christmas 2010.

Here are some pics of the painting in progress

The top color is the old color. I was so happy to get new paint on that wall. In the picture the old color looks a lot like the new color really looks. The old paint had a purple/brown color to it. There are still some touch-ups that we need to finish, but with our schedule it took us two weeks to paint due to schedules that seem to not allow anyone in the house for more than 2 hours at a time. 

Here is the finished fireplace, fireplace wall and and right side wall, we did eventually paint the left wall. My 4 year old loves taking pictures, and wanted to take my pic in front of the fireplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment