Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Mantel

I am so excited. Not only did I finish decorating my mantel before February, I am actually posting this the first day of Feb. I know some bloggers are already onto St. Patricks day but I have to move at my pace. I am so happy to be sharing this with everyone. Also, I do not know all the proper blogger etiquette for linking to someones blog, but I want to share with your where I downloaded my printables.


Ballon hearts are from http://www.daffodildesign.com/2011/01/freebie-printable-valentines-prints.html

Valentine Subway Art http://www.balancinghome.com/2012/01/free-printable-giveaway-winner.html

And I found these due to Craftionary Blog

Thank you ladies for making or collecting and sharing these printables. You helped to make me one happy person who was able to decorate for a lovely holiday.

I just linked up to
Decor Chick

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! Just started to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Love the printable ;). It is crazy how far ahead you have to think when you are blogging. I like to move at my own pace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love how your white mantel turned out! I'm jealous, mine is still empty. But at least it's white instead of oak, so I still love it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete