This card took so much longer than it should have. I started to pick out colors and an idea yesterday. It took 3 hours of interrupted time, 3 year old wanted mommy attention. As I look at the picture it saddens me that all the time I took to pick the colors and they look so dull. Hubby wanted me to make a card is for someone in the ICU awaiting a lung transplant, from coworkers. What do you think, how would you design a card for this situation.
I used DCWV for the orange and green cardstock. The turquoise is from Michael's.
The polka dot is KI paper pad.
I wish I had a green jel pen to edge the orange flower.
This is the first time I am writing what I am using to design, and I am writing this without looking at the most common way to blog the recipe, or this would never make it up. So, I apologize for a not so pretty look.