Friday, June 10, 2011

This is the second card for the person in the hospital. I made this card to be from me and my hubby.  I had been wanting a reason to use Forever Young, I just love the silhouettes.  I stole the buttons from my 3 year old who had to have them when she went shopping with me once at Jo Ann's. I really wanted the card to be bright to help lift the spirit. I did deliver them today to her, but she did not open them while we were there, so I hope she enjoys them.  It took me a lot less time to make this card.



 Recipe
Card is 5 x 7
Paper Kraft, loose from Jo Ann's and Paper Studio multi-pack
Buttons were from a bag at Jo Ann's
Gel pen (which I tried to use a ruler for straighter lines and it wasn't easy for me, lol)

I hope you will leave a comment good or useful, I want to enhance my skills and I can only do this with honesty. Also, if you want to follow great I like new friends and could hop over to your blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your positive comments on my blog. You have been blogging longer than I have and you're doing well. I can't believe how many challenges you've entered. The only reason I started the blog was to be able to post my cards on challenges and I've done two so far. Keep up the good work and enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete