Sunday, May 22, 2011
My first award
I am so excited I received this award from Deanna and Rebecca at http://thebcrafters.blogspot.com/. I then spent the next hour looking over the other 14 blogs they also gave the award, too. I found some amazing new works by crafters. I left messages on some and that was a huge step for me. As I left each message I worried that I spelled and expressed myself clearly, didn't want to sound weird because ANXIETY was over taking my thoughts.
There are few rules for this award (just for fun):
1. Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Award 5 to 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. Thanks again Deanna and Rebecca http://thebcrafters.blogspot.com/ for the award, they became my first follower and my first award. So, please stop by and give them some love.
2. I am using blogging as my help of dealing with serious General Anxiety Disorder.
For the first time ever, I spend more time on the computer than my husband.
The movie Julie and Julia sparked the idea of blogging it just took a year for me to start and my new hobby, papercrafting.
I do not understand most computer/blogger terms, but am learning by comprehension. And am way to anxious to ever ask what they mean.
I actually bought my Cricut so I could cut words for my walls, I have had the Cricut for almost a year and still haven't cut anything for my walls.
I have found such wonderful Christian crafting blogs, that are crafting for a cause.
I have way to many packs of paper but I love the colors and am learning how to see a corner of the paper and make it the center of a project. I was not very creative before my Cricut. Husband even picked out colors for the house.
3. It is getting late and every blog I wanted to give the blog to already has the award. So now I will search and find some deserving blogs.