Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first award


I am so excited I received this award from Deanna and Rebecca at http://thebcrafters.blogspot.com/. I then spent the next hour looking over the other 14 blogs they also gave the award, too.  I found some amazing new works by crafters.  I left messages on some and that was a huge step for me. As I left each message I worried that I spelled and expressed myself clearly, didn't want to sound weird because ANXIETY was over taking my thoughts.
There are few rules for this award (just for fun):
1. Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Award 5 to 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.



1. Thanks again Deanna and Rebecca http://thebcrafters.blogspot.com/ for the award, they became my first follower and my first award. So, please stop by and give them some love. 


2. I am using blogging as my help of dealing with serious General Anxiety Disorder.
    For the first time ever, I spend more time on the computer than my husband.
    The movie Julie and Julia sparked the idea of blogging it just took a year for me to start and my new hobby, papercrafting.
    I do not understand most computer/blogger terms, but am learning by comprehension. And am way to anxious to ever ask what they mean. 
    I actually bought my Cricut so I could cut words for my walls, I have had the Cricut for almost a year and still haven't cut anything for my walls. 
    I have found such wonderful Christian crafting blogs, that are crafting for a cause.
   I have way to many packs of paper but I love the colors and am learning how to see a corner of the paper and make it the center of a project. I was not very creative before my Cricut. Husband even picked out colors for the house. 


3. It is getting late and every blog I wanted to give the blog to already has the award. So now I will search and find some deserving blogs.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog award! Thank you for leaving me a comment. The answer to your question is, I hand drew her face useing prisma markers.Pink chalk for the rosy cheeks.I'm buying my first set of Peachy Keen Stamps..thanks to Stamping Vacation. I won a $20 gift certificate.
    Have you joined provocrafts message board? Lots of helpful papercrafters there. I've helped a few new bloggers and papercrafters with lingo and hyper link info. Email me from my profile & I'll send you more info.
    Roxx.T
    http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete