Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts

 What a stressor this project became. I had been asking my daughter for months when her friend’s sister’s baby shower would happen.  I found out with less than 24 hours’ notice.  I love making the knot blankets, and she had twins, so I made two, with the teens help in knotting the ends.  I gave them the credit.  I had run to the local store and stocked up on some needed baby items, diapers, wipes, A&D ointment, Gripe Water, Visine (for mom), J&J lavender baby wash, J&J lavender lotion and of course the laundry basket.  


By the time I was able to finish the post, thanks to explorer locking up, my daughter had made it back from the party. The reciepent loved the Visine, she thought it was the funniest gift .


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment