Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shoes, Bows and Football???

Here I am trying something new. My mom-in-law celebrated a birthday and she is a shoe fanatic, mostly heels, she actually went to a camping site wearing heels. She  use to love to sew (she doesn't have the time), she was a seamstress in her younger years. She really enjoyed her card. Oh and the black and yellow is perfect being that she is a Pittsburgh Steeler fan.  

I how I wish I would learn to write my cuts out. 
Cricut Cartridge- Forever Young, don't know for present
I used Inkadinkado, Mary Brush Markers and Martha Stewart Glitter for the shoes, I started of with a 4 1/2 piece on the shoe paper and kept cutting so I could get it to fit. I am a measure once, cut twice, or three, or four times, kinda a person. 
I used Gelly Roll Metallic Pen for the highlights on dress form

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! I LOVE that shoe paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a nice comment! Hope to see you around again soon!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the dress form and the shoe paper is so awesome!! Love this!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete